Last updated: May 24, 2018
Cobalt Sign SRL (company information found here https://www.cobaltsign.com/impressum) operates the www.cobaltsign.com, www.readysetholiday.co, www.1tap2send.com, www.teacup.club, www.mobilesummer.org websites, referred to as “Websites”.
Cookies are small files or parts of a file saved on the computer/mobile terminal of an internet user and stored by the browser used for a better browsing experience on the internet. These files allow websites to retain and keep useful information about user preferences and may contain personal information (such as a history of visited pages, user ID, personalized preferences).
The cookie’s life is determined, and technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when the user returns to the website associated with that webserver.
When a user accesses our website, we store information such as: IP address, pages viewed, website from which you arrived on our website, information from cookies and other technical data which we strictly use for the following purposes:
- Statistical purposes: analyzing traffic and traffic sources to our website, using analysis services to improve our website and services, and coordinate PR/marketing strategies to improve communication with our clients.
- Security purposes: monitoring access to maintain website security and detect potentially dangerous accesses to our website.
Cookies used by other services integrated in our Websites:
Here are the steps for the most popular browsers (these instructions may change, please consult the help menu for your browser):
- For Mozilla Firefox: in the browser’s menu, the user will select “Options”, then access the “Confidentiality” menu, and in the menu that will appear, will choose “Customized History Setup.” The user will choose the settings he/she wants, then “OK/Accept”;
- For Google Chrome: access the Chrome menu, which is located in the top right corner, will give “Configuration”, where it will then click. The user will choose the settings they want, then click “OK”;
- For Safari: select “Preferences”. In that panel, select “Privacy” and then make the settings you want, then “OK”;
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0: click on “Tools” in the top corner of the browser or select “Internet Options” and then click on “Privacy”. The user will select the settings he/she wants, then select “Apply” and “Accept/OK”.